Reading Round-up: July 2018

Reading Round-up will be a monthly series that will highlight the books I've read each month.   Sometimes I'll include reviews or ideas for mini-lessons, other months it will just be photos.

Selfishly, I'm also writing these for me - a sort of virtual reading journal.  I'll strive for a varied book 'diet' and to read across genres and for different audiences.

Here's July's Reading Round-up:



Click here for a full list of titles and authors.

This month, Harry was a re-read and I listened to the audio version of Orphan Keeper.

Below is the breakdown by genre.  So, for August, I'll try to read less realistic fiction and a little more poetry or nonfiction. 






Comment below and let me know what you've been reading this month! 
If you have questions or comments about any of this month's titles I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment